For those new to homeopathy, it is a medical system that’s based on the fact that the body can heal itself with a little help from our end. It’s a form of medication where tiny amount of natural substances are put to use to stimulate the healing process.
Homeopathy was developed back in the 1700s in Germany. Ever since its inception, it gained quite a popularity in the European nations, but not how popular it became in the United States. However, over the years, homeopathy has witnessed a surge in demand across the world.
How does homeopathy work?
Are you looking for a “homeopathy doctor near me”? Homeopathy doctors are called homeopaths, who make use of poison ivy, white arsenic, and a herb called arnica, among the notable, to cure ailments. They add water or alcohol to weaken these ingredients, and the medicine comes in the form of sugar pellets, liquid drops, gels, and creams.
What conditions does homeopathy typically treat?
Homeopathy is typically use for treating a variety of health issues, including a few chronic illnesses. Some of these include the following.
- Various allergies
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Irritable bowel syndrome
However, there’s more to homeopathy. It can also be use to treat minor problems such as treating bruises, toothaches, nausea, headache, cold, and cough.
Few benefits of opting for “homeopathy doctor near me”
- Homeopathy is safe: Homeopathy is made from trie and test healing substances derive from minerals, plants, and animals. These are use in minute doses because homeopaths believe that the lower the dose, the more powerful the medicine will be. This also makes the medicine non-toxic, and completely safe for all.
- Homeopathy is fast-acting: Homeopathy is great if you’re looking for a fast-acting solution to restore your health. It can be highly effective in treating both acute and chronic conditions.
- A great natural medicine: No matter what you believe, homeopathy is based on the concept of “Like Cures Like” or “The Law of Similars”. In fact, it is one of the most popular forms of holistic therapy worldwide. It is based on nature’s principle of cure, and is thus consider a scientific and natural medicine.
- Helps build resistance: According to experts dealing in homeopathy, its treatments address disease at the root level. It is thus says to be able to enhance one’s resistance to the disease in the long run. In fact, the treatments/ medicines are says to be ideal for all life stages – including for lactating or pregnant women.
Brief difference between homeopathy and Ayurveda
For those looking for a “homeopathy doctor near me” on Google, the basic difference between homeopathy and Ayurveda is the ideology and the emphasis.
According to Ayurveda, the imbalance between Vatta, Pitta, and Kapha leads to different diseases and other issues in the body. However, according to homeopathy, different activities (both internal and external) are cause due to the imbalance of the vital force.
When it comes to emphasis, Ayurveda is all about the prevention of diseases, while on the other hand, homeopathy is all about exposing the body to disease-causing organisms to boost the body’s immunity against the same.
Similarity between homeopathy and Ayurveda
- Both Ayurveda and homeopathy come under the category of alternative medicine.
- Both these are methods by which the ailment is cure with the use of natural remedies.
- Once the treatment begins, the reaction or the signs for the same would not be visible immediately, and would instead be observe late.
- Unlike allopathy, both Ayurveda and homeopathy do not just deal with the treatment of a particular disease, but instead, focus on the mental and physical well-being of a person.
While Ayurveda and homeopathy have often been criticize for the lack of credibility, in recent years, more and more people have benefit from these forms of alternative medicine. This is the reason why homeopathy has begun witnessing such a tremendous response from people around the globe.