If you want to share the order details with drop shippers, shareholders, or any other important parties, you need to export your WooCommerce orders. Additionally, when you have to transfer your online store from WooCommerce to another eCommerce platform, exporting your products and orders is required. However, the process of exporting products in WooCommerce is fairly straightforward. Get the ultimate WooCommerce Support for WooCommerce order export quickly and efficiently. The fruitful tips and suitable guidelines are instructed in the blog post. Hence, keep an eye on it!
When Do You Need To Export Orders In WooCommerce?
There are a couple of scenarios when you need WooCommerce export functionality for your online store. You probably need to do so if:
- Having huge products to transfer or update.
- You need to send comprehensive order details to shareholders.
- It is required to export product catalogs to a marketplace like Amazon.
- When you want to share product information in bulk.
Proactive Ways To Export Orders In WooCommerce Via WooCommerce Support
Beneath, we discuss how you can effortlessly Export Orders In WooCommerce. Here we have compiled two possible ways for your order export. So, without delay, let’s begin to follow each one at your convenience:
Ways 1: Using WooCommerce Export Feature
Here’re the desired steps you need to slightly walk through:
- In your WordPress Dashboard, click on the “WooCommerce” tab.
- Now, go to the “Tools” section and select the “Export” option.
- Now, from the listed options, choose what you want to export. As you are seeking the best WooCommerce Support Service for exporting your WooCommerce order, so simply, click on the “Orders” toggle button to choose it.
- Now, click the “Download Export File” tab. WordPress will create an XML file when the order details are downloaded.
- Thus, WooCommerce orders are frequently exported into an XML file.
This is how you can export WooCommerce orders without using any WordPress plugins. It is a direct and less time-consuming process.
Ways 2: Using WooCommerce Export Orders Plugins
Here’s the stepwise instruction you have to follow:
- First and forecast, download the best suitable plugin for WooCommerce order export.
- Next, install and activate it on your WordPress website. Here’s how:
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard
- Select the “Add New” tab and then click the “Upload” button
- Now, select the ZIP file that you have downloaded.
- Then, click the “Install Now” button.
- Finally, click “Activate.”
- Now, go to “WooCommerce” and then select the “Export” tab.
- Modify the settings as per your requirement. Update the following:
- First, choose the file type in between CSV and XML.
- Choose what you want to export. If you want WooCommerce Support for your order export, click on the “Orders” toggle button.
- Now, select the file format from the drop-down arrow key.
- Now, choose a file name by entering the name for your export file.
- Check the “Mark as exported” checkbox.
- Now, configure the “Export Options” section based on your chosen Output type.
- Finally, click the “Export” tab.
Now, you notice that your order has been successfully exported to WooCommerce.
5-Ultimate Plugins For WooCommerce Export Orders
Here are some free extensions that are easy and smooth in terms of exporting WooCommerce orders. Let’s have a glimpse:
- Advanced Order Export for WooCommerce.
- WooCommerce Store Exporter
- Order Export And More Plugin
- WooCommerce Customer/Order/Coupon Export Plugin
- Export Suite for WooCommerce
These are the tested and the most promising WooCommerce export orders plugins for exporting orders without any hassle.
24×7 Online WooCommerce Support For WooCommerce Order Export
Hoping that you are now able to export your WooCommerce order using the abovementioned guide. If the WooCommerce order is not exported even after your multiple attempts with both using plugins and without plugins, don’t panic! We’ve got a team of tech-savvy to provide cost-effective WooCommerce Support in a budget-free manner. Thus, contact us anytime via the 24/7 helpline number and get your orders exported in WooCommerce without any effort.