Learn MONGODB in 10 videos
- You will get a outline understanding on mongodb
- This is course will be updated every month
- You don’t need prior knowledge on any thing to start this ! so, start asap
- This course is available for both mac and windows user
- Your laptop, one hour each week and a small amount brain.
Become MONGODB developer in ten videos every of length 1/2 hour. pay 1 hour per day and take all the data concerning MONGODB as a
beginner. i’m providing this free course for a awfully less value.
So, i like to recommend you to require this course as shortly as potential if its price hiked up.
Why do you have to learn mongodb ?
1. Mongodb is future.
2. unengaged to use
3. build advanced tasks simple for developers
4. Already utilized by several huge school gaint companies.
5. learn a replacement skill
6. NOSQL DATABASE
NoSql could be a revolution in tech industry these days.
NOSQL basically horizontally scalable databse. we tend to use mongodb compass to cross check however info goes on.
We install mongodb compass and learn that to make and do alternative operations from the compass graphically.
Basically these are a number of the items we are aiming to learn during this course.
- Show database
- Create database
- Creating a collection
- Creating a capped collection
- Drop Collection
- Inserting Single row
- Displaying victimisation find()
- Inserting several rows
- Display pretty
- Display using foreach(json)
- Update rows / entries
- Create index
- Get index
- Drop index
- find(value = true)
- Less than
- Less than equal to
- Greater than
- Greater than equal to
- Not equal
- Ascending order
- Descending order
- Printing only one column with degressive order
- Skipping 1 column with descending order
- Skipping two columns with descending order
- Skipping 2 column with ascending order
- Printing solely two column with ascending order
- Printing only one column with ascending order
- Skipping 1 column with ascending order
- Removing a entry
- Creating User with scan role
- Creating User with complete permissions on all databases
- Creating User with read and write permissions
- Printing Users
- Dropping database
Who this course is for:
- beginner in Mongolian monetary unit dB