Web Development Essentials: Frontend Backend Database in LDE
- To get a development environment ready for development in few minutes instead of hours
- To use the instructions of an open source project as a template for all your future projects
- To configure and run one or more Postgres databases in a local environment
- To run a local development environment with virtual machines, and run the frontend, the backend and the database on those virtual machines
- To create your own editable copy of the frontend and backend open source projects in your own gitlab repository
- To use the open source repositories of this course as a template for your projects
- The solely requisite is to be ready to transfer and install software package on your portable computer
In this course during this course I show you ways to run a frontend, a backend and a PostgreSQL database on your laptop, in a Docker Virtual Environment made of two containers, one for the frontend, one for the backend and therefore the native database.
I assume you have got a replacement laptop with nothing installed, thus we tend to begin from the terribly beginning, installing Google Chrome, Docker Desktop, Vagrant, Postman, Postbird and VsCode.
I show you how to make a Gitlab account for the supply code.
I show you some schemas regarding how Google Chrome, deliveryman and Postbird are essential tools to make sure that the code you’re writing is working, so we tend to use this tools to check the project on your laptop.
We use as project for the course an open supply guide project with a frontend, a backend and database that is ready to be run on a loader Virtual Environment and is also ready to be deployed on-line with Kubernetes.
- The frontend uses React, React Router, Recoil and Apollo GraphQL.
- The backend uses NodeJs, Apollo GraphQL, and Prisma.
- The info is a PostgreSQL
The template open ASCII text file project is that the extreme simplification of a much bigger and extreme advanced project, and for this reason is absolutely featured and includes Single register Authentication.
The open source project is from the general public fullstackunicorn gitlab account and you will use it as a template for any of your future projects.
Who this course is for:
- To a developer that desires a neighborhood development surroundings easy to setup and kubernetes prepared
- To any team that has practiced the problem “It works on my laptop, why is it not functioning on yours?”
- To the windows United States of Americaer that wants to follow directions exploitation UNIX system commands
- To the frontend or backend developers that need a professional guide that’s not really easy to work out and set up from scratch (It took us few days and few projects)
- To anyone that wants an expert environment ready in below ten minutes
- To anyone that was struggling to set up a virtual surroundings
- To anyone that’s experiencing problems with Virtualbox and vagrant (especially on a portable computer with Apple chips)
- To anyone that attempted to own a Postgres info in scene however didn’t manage to create it work
- To the whole beginner that is troubled to have his laptop prepared for development
- To anyone that desires to make his environment portable, and recreate it from scratch in below ten minutes on a replacement laptop