Types of Health Insurance
- Covers CPF Insurance Schemes
- Look out for limitations and exclusions
- Understand deductibles and co-insurance
- Importance of reviewing your health insurance plans
- Internet access
- Computer of good Phone
- Basic information of spreadsheets
This E-learning module aims to assist you perceive varied styles of health insurance, specifically the fundamental insurance schemes provided by CPF Board to safeguard you. CPF stands for Central Provident Fund. it’s the Social Security savings set up for Singapore. during this module, we are going to cowl the following: Understanding insurance; styles of Health Insurance and Understanding CPF Insurance Schemes.
Health insurance prevents you and your family from suffering a loss as a results of an accident, unhealthiness or disability. There are differing types of health insurance policies to help you and your family upset expenses throughout these times. Do note that some insurance policies are short term, i.e. they will cowl you for under a restricted period. Do certify your product covers the length that you simply need. If you get a brief term policy, check whether or not there’s secured renewability if this is often vital to you.
Health insurance is marketed as a standalone policy or side as a rider onto insurance by charging extra premium. reckoning on the kind of health insurance, premium could also be level throughout the policy duration or it’s going to increase with age.
MediShield is a basic medical insurance theme designed to assist pay a part of the expenses arising from the insured’s medical care and bound patient treatments for major diseases at approved medical institutions. it’s most fitted for hospitalisation at category B2/C level in restructured hospitals in Singapore.
MediShield Life – beginning one Gregorian calendar month 2015
The Ministry of Health (MOH) is functioning to additional enhance MediShield to produce all Singaporeans with larger peace of mind and assurance against large bills.
These enhancements are aimed at:
1. higher coverage of enormous bills in order that Singaporeans who incur large bills can pay less;
2. Life-long, universal coverage. there’ll be no more most coverage age. Those presently uninsured and uninsured are going to be brought into MediShield Life protection. Pre-existing conditions also will be cowled.
This module contains many case studies which can assist you create relevant comparisons among varied plans and take up cover which will meet your needs.
The material coated within the course is especially applicable for Singaporeans and folks living in Singapore.
Who this course is for:
- Working Adults
- those who need to seek out out concerning insurance schemes, notably in Singapore