Surgical Set Up and Patient Preparation
- Learn Surgical Instrumentation
- How to set up a Surgical Table
- How to set up a Nitrous Oxide Machine
- How to prepare a Surgical Patient
Learn Dental Surgical Instrumentation
In this course, you will learn dental surgical instrumentation, how to set up a dental surgical table and how to prepare a patient for surgery.
- You will learn surgical instruments necessary for delivering care
- how to set up a proper surgical table for dental surgeries
- learn about nitrous oxide machine set up
- You will learn about how to prepare a patient for sedation
- how to prepare a patient for surgery
This course is a first step in training you as a dental surgical assistant. The second step is a hands-on training that involves live patient care on the clinic floor.
Before your in-person training, make sure to complete this course and ask any questions that you may have.
You will be assigned a senior surgical assistant to help you clear any confusion you may have and answer your questions before you start your duties. Make sure to utilize their help to the best of you ability.
The total course lasts less than an hour, and the hands-on module lasts less than one day of clinical training.
At the end of the training, you will have to ensure that you mastered these tasks to deliver proper patient care in accordance with our guidlines.
Dental Experience required
Who this course is for:
- Dental Surgery Assistants