SEO 2023: Practical Keyword Research Process Walkthrough
- How To Choose A Keyword When You Do Keyword Research
- What Type Of Keywords To Use In Which Scenarios
- Find The Keywords That Your Website Is Already Ranking For
- Quadruple Your Search Traffic With Page 1 Keywords
- Optimize Your Content For Keywords That Are Yet To Rank On Page 1 On Google
- Collect Keywords From Your Competitors
- How To Collect Keywords For Your Client’s Target Keywords
- How To Do Keyword Research Based On Your Website Niche
- How To Make Use Of Serp Features Data
You’ll need to sign up and use premium SEO tool – Semrush. But you’ll be given 14 days free access. You can use it to learn and follow along with the course
Though I walk you through everything with respect to keyword research, it would be helpful if you know basics of SEO and backlinks
SEO is hard. You know it, I know it, we all know it.
The algorithms are constantly changing and it feels like we’re playing a game of whack-a-mole to keep our website ranking high.
But what if I told you there was a way to take the guesswork out of SEO?
A way to clear up the confusion and finally get your website ranking where it deserves?
The SEO 2023: Practical Keyword Research Process Walkthrough course is the perfect way to learn how to pick the winning keywords and optimize your website for search engines.
This course is packed with step-by-step instructions, practical tips, and expert advice that will help you rank higher in search engine results pages.
What we cover in this course?
- Types of keywords based on search intent
- How to pick the right keywords when you do keyword research
- Find top ranking keywords of your / any site
- Use those keywords to quadruple your search traffic and improve your rankings to page 1 on Google
- Find your competitors and potential partners
- Find the keywords that all of your competitors are ranking for but you don’t
- How and where to use those keywords obtained from competitors
- How to deal with your client when they ask you to target certain keywords
- Find profitable keywords by just knowing the niche of a website
- How to increase traffic and conversions using those keywords
- How to rank in SERP features like ‘people also ask’, ‘rich snippets’, ‘reviews’, images and video carousel
- And lot more
Join now to get started on your journey to better SEO.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in SEO, who want to learn how to do proper Keyword research SEO
- SEO Experts, who are struggling to do Keyword research the right way