Python Best Parts: Standard Library (Beginner to Advanced)
- Students will be familiar with great programming concepts
- Students will be able to write clean, concise, beautiful code
- Students know the most useful parts of python
Basic programming skills or interest
This is the number #1 Python 3 Standard Library tutorial on Udemy!
ENROLL NOW! (on DISCOUNT!)
Hi. My name is Zoli, I’m a python programmer. I’m looking for the best python practices for years.
I want you to know them so I created this mini course about Python3 Standard Library to help being a more advanced programmer. And have some fun. 🙂
I’ve gathered the best parts: which are easy to learn, but also very useful at the same time!
Surprisingly often people with years of experience are not aware of these.
You will learn about:
- advanced data structures
- customized sorting
- visualizing similarities and differences in texts
- shortcuts to make your code simpler
- tricks to write terse and readable code
- random number generation & random choosing
- python’s truth testing procedure
- handling csv files
- finding common elements
- and many more.
The course comes with full udemy approved 30 days money back guarantee, so you can feel safe.
Enroll now, lets get it started!
We have DISCOUNT!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn new programming ideas
- Anyone who wants to write clean code
- Anyone with basic python or any other programming language skills