Overview of Cryptography & Encryption – for Beginners
- Understand what Encryption is and it’s importance
- Understand what Cryptography is, it’s importance and the types of Cryptographic Algorithms
- Learn about Digital Signatures, Digital Certificates & Certifying Authorities
- Applications of Cryptography and Encryption
- Public Key Infrastructure & it’s role in Information Security
No prior knowledge required, however knowing the fundamentals of Cybersecurity will be useful.
Hi, this course serves as an overview for Encryption & Cryptography Concepts, The following serves as course description, discussing what each section comprises of.
In Section One: We will start with learning about the Encryption & Cryptography. We’ll learn what they are, how they are similar and different from each other & their applications
In Section Two: We will learn what Digital Signatures, Digital Certificates & Certifying Authorities are and their roles.
In Section Three: We will learn about Public Key Infrastructure & how it is managed.
Following are the learning Objectives for this course:
* Understand what Encryption is and it’s importance
* Understand what Cryptography is, it’s importance and the types of Cryptographic Algorithms
* Learn about Digital Signatures, Digital Certificates & Certifying Authorities
* Applications of Cryptography and Encryption
* Public Key Infrastructure & it’s role in Information Security
I hope you find this course useful, Please feel free to write a review and I will do my best to constantly improve the content quality. I thank you for your co-operation & patience. I sincerely hope that you’ll find this course useful. Happy learning.
This is not an official course, I am not a certified instructor. I am a merely a student explaining what I’ve learned in order to make the learning process simpler and easier to comprehend. I studied from multiple sources and I hand picked the simplest explanations & made my own examples to simplify hard to understand topics, to make your learning process relatively easier.
This course is only intended to document my learning process and I hope that by sharing my learning experience, the sources/material i studied from & explanations, it will help fellow students better understand the topics. I hope you find this course insightful.
I mentioned the sources to the best of my ability & i thank them for sharing their knowledge, however in case of any copyright issues or content removal, kindly contact me on my social media accounts.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for individuals who want to learn more about ways to protect Information/Data