Modern GUI Development – Python (Software Development)
- How to build modern GUI using python?
- How to build material designs using tailwindcss?
- How to create GUI using python flask?
- How to use Google Cloud Firestore Collection?
In this course we will learn about the Python Flask application and Google Firebase. We will create a real-time ToDo system application with a real-time cloud database and a modern graphical user interface. We use Tailwindcss to create a nice user interface.
- Python Flask
- Google Cloud Firestore
- Editor: Visual Studio Code
- Extensions: Python, Tailwindcss, DJango Template Editor
What is Python Flask?
Flask is a micro web framework written in Python.
It’s classified as a microframework because it doesn’t require any special tools or libraries. It has no database abstraction layer, form validation or other components where preexisting third party libraries provide common functionality.
What is Firebase?
Firebase is a range of hosting services for every type of application. It offers real-time and NoSQL hosting of databases, content, social authentication and notifications or services like a real-time communication server.
What is Tailwindcss?
Tailwind CSS is an open source CSS framework. The main feature of this library is that unlike other CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, it doesn’t provide a set of predefined classes for elements like buttons or tables.
What What is NodeJs ?
- Beginner Python developers interested in building modern application GUIs