- Understanding the Basics of LinkedIn and why it is important
- Creating Account on LinkedIn and Updating Information
- Create job search Alert
- Using Organic Methods to Find People for Client
To know so basic about the social media marketing
1. Understanding the Basics of LinkedIn and why it is important:
LinkedIn is a social network for professionals where people upload their professional information and share ideas and discuss topics. The social network has a profile feature and friends feature along with a personal chat feature. You can also search for jobs on the platform. LinkedIn is very relevant for a digital marketer because;
1) It is a great place for business-to-business interaction
2) You could find great employees using it
3) You could generate good leads.
2. Creating an Account on LinkedIn and Updating Information:
• Type LinkedIn in the address bar
• Type your FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, and EMAIL & PASSWORD.
• Click JOIN NOW
• Select COUNTRY and POSTAL CODE
• Click NEXT
• Answer ARE YOU A STUDENT?
• Type MOST RECENT JOB TITLE & MOST RECENT COMPANY
• Click NEXT
• Answer WHAT ARE YOU MOST INTERESTED IN?
• CONFIRM EMAIL
• Account created!!!
3. Create a job search Alert
v Select the job type you want to get alerts for
v Jobs near(location)
v And whether you want updates daily or weekly etc.
4. Using Organic Methods to Find People for Clients:
You can either gain page followers or then select/find related people from there or you can also search for them from the search bar.
• Type the keyword that you think will help identify a potential candidate
• Click on SEARCH
• Click on SEARCH PEOPLE WITH MORE FILTERS such as location etc. to make your searches more specific
Who this course is for:
- for those who want to learn marketing