Learn How to Use Premiere Pro CC – For Beginners
- Set up a Premiere Pro Project
- Import and Organize Video Footage
- Understand the basic interface of Premiere Pro’s workspaces
- Execute basic editing tasks
- Work with effects and transitions
- Create titles and graphics
- Edit the color of your footage
- Edit the quality of your audio
- Export your video
No prerequisites for this course. As long as you have a computer and Adobe Premiere Pro, you’re in the right place!
This course is designed to teach you the basics of Premiere Pro quickly and easily. We’re going to go through everything you need to to create an amazing video including:
– Learning the Software Interface
– Importing Footage
– Adding Basic Effects And Adjustments
– Manipulating Your Footage
– Adding Titles And Graphics
– Making Audio Adjustments
– Color Correcting Your Footage
– How To Review And Export Your Finished Work
By the end of this course, you should be comfortable to create an entire video on your own! We hope you enjoy taking this course with us!
– Motion Array Team
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to edit videos using Premiere Pro.