Ionic 6+ Chat App using Firebase
- Build Realtime Chat App with Ionic – Angular & Capacitor using Firebase firestore
- Learn Ionic 6 & Firebase 9 (Latest SDK version) & Capacitor 4
- Learn Firebase Authentication
- Learn to build UI/UX Design watching the videos (for more content check my “Coding Technyks” Youtube Channel)
One should be little familiar with Ionic & Angular
- Ionic is one of the most exciting & evolving technologies you should learn at the moment. It empowers you to build leading cross-platform mobile apps (native mobile apps) for iOS and Android, and also Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) using one codebase (written in HTML, JS and CSS)
- This course will introduce you to Ionic Chat App UI and gradually adding Firebase Authentication and finally integrating the Firestore queries to add ChatRooms & Send-fetch Messages.
- The Ionic framework allows you to build Native Mobile Apps using your existing Angular, HTML, JS and CSS knowledge. Ionic provides a lot of beautiful components (which you’ll learn about in this course) that can be used to create Native-like User Interfaces (UI).
Capacitor (a tool provided by the Ionic team) will be used to then build a native mobile app for iOS/ Android based on your code. This allows you to publish your application on all possible devices (desktop and mobile) without having to learn lots of different languages! So with Ionic, you can use one codebase to create 3 different apps (iOS, Android, web).
- No wonder that hybrid frameworks like Ionic are extremely popular and getting into high demand day by day!
- My name is Nikhil Agarwal and I’m a professional web & app developer. I love creating awesome applications that are challenging & amazing.
- And since building apps is only part of the fun, you’ll of course also learn how to run your apps either in the browser, on an emulator/simulator or on your own device!
Does this sound great?
I can’t wait to welcome you in this course! 🙂
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Intermediate to Advanced level Ionic Developer