Introduction to Dictionary Data Structure
- Understand what is a Dictionary in computer science
- Know the fundamental methods of Dictionaries
- Be able to implement and work with Dictionaries in C++
- Get fast and friendly support in the Q&A area
- How to think and work like a developer: problem-solving, researching, workflows
- Practice your skills with challenges and assignments (solutions included)
No coding experience is necessary to take this course! I take you from beginner to expert!
Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux. Any IDE to work with C++.
Start your computer science journey in-depth with this Dictionary Data Structure course online.
Whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get your first programming job
– move to a more senior software developer position
– become a computer scientist mastering in computation
– or just learn the Dictionary Data Structure to be able to work with your own software projects quickly.
…this introduction to Dictionary Masterclass is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
What makes this course ideal?
This course contains all the Solid Foundations to be an expert in Dictionaries.
We will learn it from scratch so any person without any background can start learning.
All the content is for free!
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- What is a Dictionary in computer science.
- Fundamental methods of Dictionaries.
- Applications of Dictionaries.
- Solved Problems.
- Work with the Dictionary data structure in a programming language.
What if I have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have everyday.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enroll now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced Haskell brilliance. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, The Dictionary Data Structure is waiting!)
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you want to gain a true and deep understanding of the Dictionary Data Structure
- Take this course if you have been trying to learn Dictionaries but: 1) still don’t really understand Dictionaries, or 2) still don’t feel confident to code real apps
- Take this course if you already know Dictionaries and are looking to improve your knowledge.
- Take this course if you want to get started with Dictionaries