Google Data Studio For Beginners : Analyze & Visualize Data
- Import data into Google Data Studio
- Connect to data with Google Data Studio
- Connect Google Data Studio to Google Sheets
- Table Chart
- Pie Chart
- Bar Chart
- Geo Chart
- Score Cards
- Create calculated fields
- Clean and transform data
- Filter data with control filters
- Customize and format dashboard
You will need a Google Account ( This is free)
You will need access to Google Sheets ( This is free)
You will need access to Google Data studio ( This is free)
Looker Studio, formerly Google Data Studio, is a free online tool for converting data into customizable informative reports and dashboards . Google Data Studio turns your data into informative reports and dashboards that are easy to read, easy to share and fully customisable.
Google Data Studio enables to turn analytical data into powerful informative, easy-to-understand reports through data visualization. The reports are easy to read, easy to share and even customizable to each of your clients.
Google Data Studio works seamlessly with your Google Sheets data to create amazing data analysis in minutes.
Google Data Studio is an incredibly easy to use drag and drop tool that allows a multitude of different visualizations to be created in minutes. The addition of filtering tools produces stunning reports that will take your data analysis to the next level.
Google Data Studio is available free to people with a Google or Gmail account.
In this course we are going to teach you the following:
- How to connect Data Studio to Google Sheets
- Learn how to calculated field
- Create powerful Scorecards to display key metrics and KPIs
- Create various types of charts to visualize you data
- Create time series chart to display data over a time period
- Create control filters to interact with your data.
- Create Add data range filters to control data displayed in your dashboards
- Learn to share your Reports and Dashboards with other users
Telling stories with data has never been more exciting, and it’s easier than ever to bring data to life, even for non-developers and beginners. In this course, you will learn how to use Google Data Studio, to create engaging, interactive, and beautiful stories and dashboards. You will learn about the different types of data sources that Google Data Studio natively connects to. You will learn how to create captivating and responsive charts in a dashboard environment, and how to personalize the look and feel of your dashboards. Also you learn ways in which Google Data Studio dashboards can be shared with stakeholders and collaborators.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Data Analysis and Visualization
- Google Sheets Users who want to analyse and visualize data
- Excel Users who want to analyse and visualize data