Beaver Builder | Page Builder Course
- Build page layouts and work with content modules using the Beaver Builder Page Builder Plugin
- Understand how rows, columns and modules work together
- Utilize prebuilt content and templates
- Master Beaver Builder’s responsive design tools
There are no prerequisites for this course
This course is all about making you a Beaver Builder power user!
Learn to build page layouts and work with content modules using the Beaver Builder Page Builder Plugin. We’ll explore how rows, columns and modules work together, allowing us a great deal of control over our designs. We’ll learn to utilize prebuilt content and templates, and we’ll also master Beaver Builder’s awesome responsive design tools. You’ll learn all about the box model, a fundamental concept in web design, and an important part of the Beaver Builder interface. Beaver Builder offers top shelf solutions for WordPress users including: Beaver Builder Page Builder, Beaver Builder Theme, Beaver Themer and Assistant Pro. We offer in depth courses, user communities and support on all of our products to set you up for success.
Tools like Beaver Builder make web design fun and easy! The drag and drop page builder interface lets you see how your designs look as you build them on the front end of your site. Prebuilt content gives you the opportunity to hit the ground running with great looking content you can modify to meet your needs. Be sure to check out our other WordPress courses too!
- Installing Beaver Builder’s Page Builder
- Navigating the Workspace
- Margins and Padding
- Modules, Columns and Rows
- Page Layouts
- Responsive Design
- Saving Content and Styles
Who this course is for:
- Beginner WordPress Developers and Designers interested in creating custom page layouts