Angular FREE Masterclass – COVID-19 Tracker App – Part 3
- Learn Angular Basics and How to Use it
- Learn Angular Features like Routing, HTTP Module, Services…
- Learn Advanced Features like RxJS, Subscriptions, Observables, Subjects…
- Learn to Use 3rd Party Packages like Bootstrap, Chart JS, Highcharts…
- Learn to Work with API and Real Data
- Learn Angular by Building The Real App
You Don’t Need Requirements in any Older or Current Version of Angular
No Back-End Needed
Join the FREE Masterclass, perfect for all Angular and Web Developers that wish to build The Real Life Application.
This course will cover all from setup to deployment of Angular Application. You’ll learn almost all the features that Angular offers, like Components, Services, Routing, Forms, HTTP…
Next to that, you’ll learn advanced features like RxJS Library, Observables, Subscriptions, Subjects, How to Work with Data…
That’s not all. Next to Angular, you will work with many different technologies and 3rd Party Libraries, like HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Chart.js, Highcharts…
Finally, by the end of this course, you will also deploy your COVID-19 Tracker App to Firebase.
By saying this, knowledge of TypeScript is not required at all.
What will we build?
Throughout the whole Masterclass, in all 3 parts, we will build COVID-19 Tracker App. We will start slowly, just by learning What it is Angular and Installing it. From there, we will set up our project and learn basic features like components and services.
As I said, the course will include almost all the features that Angular offers. Through this, you will learn Routing, Lazy Loading, HTTP Module, and much more.
By the end of this Masterclass, you will have an app with multiple pages. We will present the actual data through those pages and work with great features like Search Functionality or Presenting Data on a Chart or World Map.
This is not all. We won’t stop there. You will also learn what Firebase is, and we will deploy our Application to Firebase. So you could have your up and live to brag about it, show it to your friends, or keep it for a portfolio.
Everything that You Will Learn:
- What is Angular
- How to Install Angular
- App Setup
- Installing 3rd Party Packages
- Life Cycle Hooks
- Lazy Loading
- How to Work with Data
- HTTP Module
- RxJS Library
- Sharing Data
- Input and Output
- Event Emitters
- Creating Charts
- How to Build a Live World Map
- What are Firebase and Firebase Hosting
- How to Deploy Angular Application to Firebase
- And much more…
Benefit from this right now! No need to PAY. It’s a FREE Masterclass.
Who this course is for:
- Web Developers Interested in Building Single Page Applications
- Web Developers that Wish to Create Real Life Project with Angular
- Beginner Angular Developers that Wish to Learn More
- Angular Developers that Wish to Create Real Life Project