Airbnb Hosting Pro Tips
- Understand how Airbnb’s SEO algorithm works
- How to create a listing that will attract a steady flow of bookings
- How to choose an appealing title for your listing
- How to develop an advantage over your competitors
- How to protect against bad reviews
Be a Premium Airbnb Hosting User
This course will give you the tools to create a lucrative side hustle for yourself, and even a passive source of income. If you do this right, hosting shouldn’t take much of your time and you should be able to keep a full-time job alongside, especially if you hire a cleaner. All you need to do is set up your listing efficiently, and keep it running smoothly. This is where I come in.
You will learn:
- How Airbnb’s SEO algorithm works,
- How to make your listing stand out,
- How to keep attracting bookings in the long run,
- How to avoid bad reviews, and
- How to be a successful remote host.
Get professional tips from an experienced host who’s been a full-time host since 2016, and whose income comes 100% from short-term rentals. It feeds my family of 5!
These tips are valid wherever you are in the world, because Airbnb (and their competitors) are everywhere. They are also valid for any type of listing, because I’ve owned and managed most types – whether you own property, or not. With enough creativity, there is always a way to create a listing.
You will gain a business partner in me; I am more than happy to answer any questions for as long as needed. Keep ’em coming!
Who this course is for:
- People thinking about becoming hosts
- New hosts (who already have a listing)
- More experienced hosts with slow bookings
- People who already own property, or NOT