After Effects: House of Cards Title Card Animation
- Know how to re-create the House of Cards intro animation
- Know how to use different animation techniques like shape scaling, fades, and custom timing
- Know how to export videos from After Effects
Learn how to re-create the House of Cards intro graphic in Adobe After Effects.
By enrolling in this course, you’ll learn motion graphics techniques like scale animations, easy ease, using the graph editor, font design, and more. These skills will help you create your own unique motion graphics.
In this series of motion graphics tutorials, you’ll learn:
- How to animate the American flag.
- How to add and customize text.
- How to add a background that zooms.
- How to export a video from After Effects.
Download all of the project files needed to follow along with the course, including:
- After Effects project
- American flag image
- Title card screenshot for reference
- Title card video for reference
- Font file
Use the After Effects skills learned in this course to create your own unique motion graphics!
Why learn After Effects?
After Effects is a great way to make your videos stand out from the crowd. Add professional motion graphics and visual effects to your videos yourself.
Create your own House of Cards style intro video.
Replicate the course project or create your own unique intro using the same type of animations learned in this course.
Post a screenshot of your title card and share the animated video via Vimeo or YouTube.
I hope you enjoy this course!
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if you are already familiar with After Effects and want to learn some new techniques with a fun project-based course.
- You should also take this course if you are brand new to After Effects. If you are brand new, it might be more difficult to follow along.