Linux Beginner Commands
- Basic Linux Commands
- Use Linux terminal easily
- Find files
- Navigate the File system
- Changing permissions
Learn Linux Commands Quickly
A Friendly Guide to Easily learn the basics of the World’s Most Powerful Operating System.
This course teaches you the Linux command line. You will learn how to use the terminal, create and delete files, navigate directories and files and perform a variety of other tasks. This course is designed for Linux users and novices. It is a beginners course. However, those who are comfortable with Linux might not learn anything new in this course.
You will learn the basics of using a Linux system, the essential skills you must have for your career. If you are Software Developer, Ethical Hacker or System Administrator you must know the basic Linux commands. This course helps you to learn fast and easy through the simple to understand, i will be explaining a lot of things in linux command line.
You will learn how to navigate the file system, how to search files on the system, how Linux file permissions work, how to run commands as system administrator, how to work with archives like zip and tar.gz in Linux and much more.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get started with Linux.
- Existing Linux users or learners who wants to be effective at using the Linux command Line.
- Windows or mac users who wants to migrate to Linux but are afraid to make the move!
- Aspiring Linux system administrators.
- Beginner Ethical Hackers
- Software Developers
- Linux enthusiasts
- Anyone who want to learn linux commands