The WebdriverIO Bootcamp
Learn WebdriverIO Testing with real user scenario examples
- NO advanced or expert knowledge WebdriverIO or required
Get a very deep understanding of how to write WebdriverIO Tests
Specifically you will learn:
- how to install WebdriverIO 5
- how to use Page Object Pattern
- how to to use Reporters/Reporters
- how to build your own Reporters/Services
- how to use CI/CD like Travis, Circle CI
- how to use REPL Interface
- how to create commands
- how to use Cloud Services like Sauce, BrowserStack
- how to use Visual Regression
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone interested in learning how to write e2e tests.
- Students that worked before with tools like Cypress older version of WebdriverIO and want to be up to date.
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review