Artificial Intelligence for Civil Engineers: Part 1
- Basic knowledge of Civil Engineering is necessary
We all know that Artificial intelligence (AI) has made an impact in almost every industrial sector, and civil engineering is now joining the stage as well. According to a report by McKinsey, the civil construction sector has a net worth of more than $15 trillion a year, and while it has one of the largest consumer bases, until 2019, the industry had been relatively under digitised. This is because civil engineering is one of the few fields in which basic practices of bricklaying and pouring concrete have remained the same over the century leveraging traditional methods. However, the construction sector is set to undergo yet another industrial revolution, one powered by technology, particularly artificial intelligence for that matter.
Artificial Intelligence technologies are now being used by practicing engineers to solve a whole range of problems. Future advancements in Artificial Neural Network (ANN), fuzzy logic and genetic algorithms will mean that civil engineering and construction industry will benefit in terms of optimisation that is the foremost factor, speed of processes and cost reduction, while young inexperienced engineers will be replaced by AI robots & technologies.
When one mentions artificial intelligence in civil engineering, a picture of robots driving trucks and laying bricks may come to your mind. On the contrary, these techniques have more sophisticated applications in construction management, design optimisation, risk control, and quality control. This part 1 course will teach you basic and advanced concepts for civil engineers that will provide significant value-adds to their career. It will also help to make any construction business more lucrative through the usage of tools, practical concepts and techniques. As technology evolves, one can expect, along with the computer technology, the genetic algorithm in civil engineering application will be more general and more effective.
Enroll now and let’s start learning this mind-blowing course and change your career with the power of technology.
- Civil engineering students who wish to expand their knowledge further to learn advanced concepts of Artificial intelligence for practical application in their field
- Senior design engineers who have professional experience in the design of various projects and want to apply this technology to speed up the process
- Engineering graduates who are seeking a job in their field of expertise
- Civil engineering college professors who wish to research on new-found technologies in the civil engineering field in 2019 and beyond
- Anyone who is interested to learn AI tech in Civil Engineering